Enjoy Half term workshops for kids in West London and give your children the opportunity to spend a great time with other kids. London offers lots of activities for kids, such as after school clubs. Children can have fun, and can still learn new things, socialize and develop skills that would be at home more difficult. Have a look at this post excellent workshops and activities where you can enroll your child.
Workshops, as well as extra school activities, are a great way to your child have fun. Furthermore, develop social, cognitive and physical skills, of course depending on the activities, one always ends up developing further a certain skill than another.
Enjoy the best Half term workshops for kids in West London.
Best Half term workshops for kids in West London
There is no doubt that the workshops help your child developing, for example, reasoning, coordination, creativity, among other skills. See what you can enjoy!
Half term workshops for kids in West London – BRENT
- Brent Libraries offer lots of children’s activities, reading groups, workshops, computer classes and lot’s of surprises.
- Brent Mencap offers a fantastic holiday scheme with a variety of children’s activities. It runs for 4 weeks in the summer.
- Willesden Sports Centre in Donnington Road offers lots of activities, always different at each day and each week. For kids with 3 and 4 years old, it works from Mondays to Fridays from 9.30am. to 1 pm, and for 5-12 y.o. kids it works from Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am. to 5.30 pm or 9.30am to 4.30pm.
- Tricycle Young Company in Brent is a huge opportunity for kids to develop their skills, as theatre. They will have the chance to work with great professionals, which is great!
Half term workshops for kids in West London – EALING
- Super Camps RAW Adventure at St Augustine’s Priory – They have lots of fantastic activities in a week long course for 7 to 14-year-olds. They will learn survival techniques, fire sessions, jungle first aid, outback archery and much more!
- Kids’ Cookery School in Ealing gives kids a fun cooking experience where they also learn the importance of a varied and healthy diet.
- Mother Nature Science, also in Ealing, is awesome to engage kids in the Science. It is directed for 5-12-year-olds.
Half term workshops for kids in West London – HAMMERSMITH AND FULHAM
- Perform – There is nothing better than a Perform holiday course. They have highly trained actors, musicians and dancers so your kids will have a quality time in there. They will learn dance routines, sing catchy songs, and they will also develop confidence, communication, concentration, and coordination.
- The Secret Garden – It includes 5 days with lots of activities which will help to develop the friendship, perseverance, and determination. This course has a duration of five hours sessions over three or five days and it includes drama, dancing, singing sessions, workshops. It also has a final performance and a personalised certificate.
- Teck Camp – Kids will learn to build a robot, design a computer game or construct a rocket. Isn’t it amazing?
Half term workshops for kids in West London – HARROW
- Performing Arts School – It allows for kids for 4 to 18 years and kids can expect to be stretched, build communication and confidence skills, build their talents and make new friends.
- Mad Science – It offers great science workshops with professional lessons plans, animated instructors, and great equipment.
Did you like our selection? Your kids will have lots of knowledge and fun! Enjoy this fabulous Half term workshops for kids in West London!