Do you need Christmas cake for kids ideas ? A Christmas cake can be the main ingredient, especially for children. Ideally a beautiful decorated cake for them is essential to gain their attention and make it the highlight of Christmas.
Some Christmas cake for kids ideas
There are lots of options that you can choose to make an unforgettable Christmas cake for kids. Take a notepad and a pencil and start jotting down our Christmas cake for kids ideas:
- Santa Claus – How cute is it? Kids love Santa Claus and if you have a Santa Claus Christmas cake for kids ideas they will be delirious!
- Angels – Angels can be quite attractive for children. Place 3 angels on top of the cake and a red ribbon around the cake too.
- Snow Flake – Snow is a sign that Christmas is coming. Kids love playing with snow and when the first flakes begin to fall children love going to the garden and play with it. It is an easy option for your Christmas cake for kids ideas easy to do.
- Christmas Trees – Christmas tree always bring back to memory gifts, midnight, and if it was not for the joy of children around it, it would have no meaning assembling the Christmas tree. Because it is so important you should recreate your tree in your Christmas cake! Children would love to have two Christmas trees!
Fun Christmas cake for kids ideas
- Snowman – The construction of the snowman is the funniest moment of the whole winter. Little ones and parents with the same goal: to celebrate the arrival of winter and those little snowflakes falling and turning the garden into a large white carpet. Make a little snowman with some trees and put it on top of your Christmas cake. It will be a masterpiece.
- Rudolph – Rudolph is part of the Christmas tradition of many children. Search for do the decoration and preparation of your Christmas cake with your kids. It’s a great way to spend quality time together.
- Igloo with penguins – Make your cake shaped as a half circle, like an igloo. Then just cover with marzipan and go draw the entry of it. Place penguins around the cake. You will turn your cake into an authentic Christmas icon.
- Stocking filler – It is one of the most original Christmas cake for kids ideas. Make cake shaped like a Christmas stocking, make the colouring of marzipan to cover up the cake and make the figures to put on top of the cake, but put it in a way that it appears to be within it.
- Gifts – Cook cake in a squared shape and cover it with marzipan with the colours you want. Then wrap with a little Christmas ribbon and it is ready to delight the eyes of the smallest.
- Christmas dinner table – How about you turn your cake on your Christmas dinner table? Isn’t it original? Make the cake with the shape of your dining table, round or rectangular, and make marzipan in little plates, cutlery, turkey, some candles, and everything else that normally is on your Christmas table. Kids will be delirious! It will be difficult to hold children not to play with your Christmas cake.
Now we give you a lot of ideas just put them into practice. Gather the children in the kitchen and make your Christmas cake with our Christmas cake for kids ideas!